Thursday, September 09, 2004

Yeah, so what!

So I guess I'm still not handling the whole "my sister is having a baby before me" thing very well. You see we went down to good ole' TH this past weekend for the traditional Labor Day festivities. Part of which include a parade and lunch with some extended family. Naturally all anyone could ask about or even talk about was the new baby news. Well, I thought I was doing ok until the third or fourth person says . . . "so your sister is beating you by having a baby first". Unfortunately, the last guy that said that to me got to see my true ugliness . . . and that is when David and pretty much my whole family decided I wasn't dealing with this very well. Really, you think?!

Of course since David and I have been married for over 3 years we have been getting the "so, when are you guys going to have kids?" question more and more often. I just want to say, relax . . . we will have them when we are good and ready! We will have David's undergrad loans paid off in February and then he will graduate from the seminary in May. So things are starting to line up to start a family in the next year or so, but with all of the current baby excitement bubbling all over . . . I am not quite as excited as I was before!

Well, enough about my sob stories . . .

No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers