Wednesday, January 04, 2006

36 Weeks . . . .

Yes, this past Sunday (1/1/06) I was 36 weeks . . . . can you believe it? I have a baby shower at work on Friday and then one at the church on Sunday afternoon. I think after that I will finally feel ready. At my dr. appt. last week, she said I measured a week ahead. Of course, she just says maybe he is just long, so to not get my hopes up! I just have a few things I want to get finished at home before he arrives . . . . mostly just prepping his announcements. However, the work front is another story! I think it is finally sinking in that I am going to be gone. Everyone has been going crazy this week knowing that any day might be my last. I may have a 40 week picture or it may be pictures of Jackson . . . . we shall see! Take care : ) -- Kristin

2 comments:

Gretchen Magruder said...

Holy Cow! We're so excited about Jackson's arrival....and Sophia insists she's prepared to babysit...

Jarretts said...

I am going to get pictures of Jackson on here sooner or later!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers