Friday, December 29, 2006

My 1st Christmas

Jackson had a GREAT 1st Christmas! Of course, we can't believe it is already here and gone!!! We did Christmas at our house in Rochester on Saturday morning. Then after church on Sunday, we headed down to my Grandpa & Grandma Jackson's house in TH. Christmas morning was at my parent's house and then another get together on Tuesday with my mom's side of the family. So by Tuesday, he was an "old pro" : ) Well, not really! He would help open if I started tearing the paper and he was really good at tearing off the bows! But I must say that gift bags with fun tissue paper were the most exciting and easiest for him.
You will notice in the pictures below, he is wearing the red sleeper for Christmas at our house and the red and blue flannel pjs on Christmas morning. My dad read the Biblical Christmas story to Jackson and Claire out of a storybook before we opened gifts. They both have a slightly puzzled look on their face : )
Well, now we are busy planning for Jackson's 1st birthday party on the 14th! I need to make his invitations this weekend. The theme is baseball . . . specifically the St. Louis Cardinals of course!!! It should be easy to decorate since all I have to do is take everything off the walls in his bedroom and move it to the kitchen!

Have a Happy New Year!!!!!

No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers