Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Sledding Fun . . .

Jackson got a sled for his birthday from Cousins Josiah and Nathanael. AND then he got some SNOW!!! So Sunday afternoon, David blew up his new sled and pulled him around the front yard!!! The faster David would go the more he would laugh : ) It was REALLY fun! Except, David got a little carried away and made a quick turn . . . . and Jackson went rolling across the snow : ) He was fine the first time, but had enough when he did it a second time!! HA! It was actually wet snow too, perfect for snowman making! Enjoy the pictures : )



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kristin,
I can't believe how big Jackson is! He is such a cutie! I hope things are going well in S'field. I'm still in CO at training. I'm coming home next week. I'll be at LCS Tues/Wed's this semester so we should get together soon!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers