Monday, February 26, 2007

Claire Turns 2!

We spent this past weekend at Waterloo at my sister's house. Our niece Claire turned 2 and we had to be there for the BIG party : ) While we were down there my mom wanted us to take some pictures of the kids in their Illini outfits. This turned out to be quite an ordeal . . . we would get one in place and the other would run away or dive off of the couch! We did get a few good ones, but not many of them actually smiling at the same time. This ended up being a pretty cute one . . . we finally put on a video and they were in a trance!

3 comments:

The Young Circus said...

So cute! I can't believe that Claire is 2 already! The kids look really cute in their Illini outfits! :-) Hope you're doing well!

Jen said...

Wow - that's what I was thinking... I can't believe she is 2 already!

Jarretts said...

I can't believe it either!!! CRAZY!!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers