Monday, May 14, 2007

My 2nd Mother’s Day!

This Mother’s Day was SO relaxing! I got Jackson up and ready to go. It was a beautiful day so we walked to church. David made us a wonderful lunch on the grill and then after Jackson was down for a nap, he cleaned the house and did the dishes!!! While I took a little nap : ) In addition to the special treatment, my gift was that Dave made an appointment with a photographer from our church to meet us at Washington Park this Wednesday afternoon to take some family pictures. My parent’s came up for dinner at Mariah’s (which was very yummy) and hung out in our backyard enjoying the WONDERFUL night!

1 comment:

The Young Circus said...

Sounds like a fantastic day! It seems like we should have Mother's Day more often, huh!? :-) I'll be calling you sometime soon...I'm thinking of maybe bringing lunch down to Rochester sometime soon with the kiddos and having a playdate with you guys in that park you were talking about....sound fun?!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers