Thursday, September 20, 2007

32 Weeks

As you can see compared to my last picture that Kinsey is certainly GROWING : ) I had a dr. appointment yesterday and I actually measured right at 32 weeks. And everything looks good! I do have to go in tomorrow for a precautionary blood test because I might have been exposed to hand, foot & mouth several weeks ago. So my midwife wants me to go in to have the Parvo virus titer just to see for sure. There are some possible links to some birth defects, but most of what we have found on-line doesn't seem to be very conclusive. So just something to pray about . . . there is no treatment and nothing that can be done if I was, so I'm trying not to be too worried about it right now. I need to take some new pictures of Jackson to post! Maybe we'll take some tomorrow while David is off : )

No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers