Thursday, October 04, 2007

Update

Well, I had a doctor's appointment on Wednesday and got the results of my Parvo blood test. It showed that I did have the antibody, which means I have had it before apparently and my body already built up immunity to it. But it did not show any current infection, so Kinsey was at no risk! THANK GOODNESS!!!! So we are very thankful to get that good news : ) She also measured me like 2 1/2 weeks further along, so either she made a mistake or Kinsey just went through a BIG growth spurt all of a sudden. We also found out that our hospital (St. John's) has wireless now, so we will be able to post pictures shortly after Kinsey arrives.

Here is Jackson riding his little motorized motorcycle. A lady down the street saw us on a walk several weeks ago and was going to just throw this in the trash. She thought it didn't work anymore because it is like 30 years old. But Jackson hopped on and pushed down the pedal and started to go down the sidewalk! So it still works . . . and it came home with us : ) He is the one that usually insists on wearing his helmet while riding it too! He is SO funny : )

We are looking forward to heading to Champaign tomorrow night to see the Steven Curtis Chapman Concert. David of course can't wait!!!

Stay tuned for late breaking baby news : )

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hey! I'm glad I found you again! I lost the link to your blog when our computer crashed! :) Glad to hear everything is good with you guys...and it sounds like you're pretty close to your due date! Congrats! Ethan just had his 2nd birthday! He's pretty nuts...knows his numbers, colors, and ABCs...and he's a big talker...already putting three words together. I'm not sure if that is a blessing or a curse...but it's definitely what goes around comes around, right! Hope all goes well with the delivery! :)

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers