Thursday, December 20, 2007

My Little Santa Baby . . .


We have been in a moving frenzy the last few days. We packed up on Monday and Tuesday and moved a load down to Salem Tuesday late morning. Then we got to unload and unpack!! So to say the least we are a LOT tired! Of course, we forgot a few things in Rochester and have to make a very quick trip up there today to pick them up and do a little shopping.

It was REALLY sad for me to finish packing up the house and drive away from it on Tuesday. I know it is silly because it is just a house, but I love our neighborhood and we have so many memories playing outside with Jackson there. Hopefully we will find a place in Salem that will become just as special to me.

I have more pictures to post later . . .

1 comment:

The Young Circus said...

Kinsey looks so cute! I was thinking about you on Tuesday, wondering how everything went.... I know that moving can be difficult but I know that you have an amazing future in Salem, too! :-) Looking forward to seeing you this weekend (tomorrow!?) :-)

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers