Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Scovill Zoo

The kids and I are in TH this week while David is at camp.  This morning, we met my Dad in Decatur at Scovill Zoo.  (FYI: It is free on Wed.)  It is the perfect size for little ones and even has a train and carousel.  Both the kids enjoyed the petting zoo part with goats, chickens and cows.  Jackson wasn't so sure about the goats jumping up on him while he was trying to feed them with Papa.  Kinsey liked petting the goats too.  No surprise, Jackson's favorite was the train : ) We had a great time and couldn't have asked for better weather.   



  










      







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww Scovill Zoo! Good times, class trips! :)

Nate, Michelle, Trent, Dylan and Aliya said...

We love going to the little zoo in Springfield. So much fun! About those pictures...I got them taken at JC Penny in Springfield. I have figured out how to get three sheets of pictures for only $3.99. If you ever plan on going let me know and I will email you all of my coupon tricks!!!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers