Thursday, August 28, 2008

New Playground

Jackson LOVES his new playground and slide that David has been working hard building this week. Jackson is so proud and has been saying over and over, "Daddy builds it for me!" And lately he hates getting his picture taken and he actually said to me after lunch, "Mommy, take my picture!" After a moment of shock, I quickly grabbed my camera and wasted no time taking several pictures of him. David still has to finish a few details on the fort and add the swings, but he has done an awesome job assembling and modifying the swingset. He added the secondary deck, because the original swingset went straight up to a 7 ft. deck. Thankfully David loves figuring things out, so he made some modifications and now it is better than ever.

2 comments:

Gretchen Magruder said...

Wow!! I'm pretty impressed! It looks like your kids will get to enjoy it for years to come!!

Jarretts said...

We were given a good portion of the swingset, but David still had to figure out where everything went and put it together. I told him it will definitely be coming with us wherever we go : )

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers