Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Enjoying the Ride!

Being a mom to a 2 1/2 year old is very much like riding a roller coaster . . . there are highs and lows, sharp curves when you least expect it, and mostly a lot of fun! After our MOPS meeting this morning, I am once again encouraged and thankful to be right where I am. I am more than blessed to care for, play with, teach and learn from two amazing little people. Though, we have our ups and downs, I am so thankful that God has put me right here!

Who wouldn't have fun with this crazy kid? : )

On another note, I am a Discussion Group Leader for one of the tables at our MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) group. The role is a little out of my comfort zone, but I am excited about how God will stretch me this year. We have about 30 moms signed up and had 3 new moms at my table just today. What a blessing!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Today has not been an "enjoying the ride" day for me and Levi, but it's good to hear a mom be positive. It reminds me that we will have good days again. My question right now is "when?" Thanks for the lift. You are a great mom!

Jarretts said...

Kelli, I hope tomorrow is a better day! Hang in there : )

David M. Jarrett said...

I've fallen in love with you, yet again, and still! I'm so proud of you.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers