Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Things kids say . . .

We were in Walmart yesterday morning and we turned down an isle where a Mennonite family was shopping. Jackson says out loud for all to hear, "Why are those kids wearing costumes?" I tried to ignore him until they passed, but he was rather insistent on an explanation. I don't know if it is because I told him he can't wear his halloween costume for a few more weeks, and thought they shouldn't either or what. So after they had passed, I told him those were their regular clothes. And he then wanted to know their names, so I quietly told him to say, "Hi my name is Jackson, what is your name?" Which he preceded to holler down the isle at them! And then he was smiling and waving at them everytime we passed them through the rest of the store. I am sure they were ready to get home after my son was stalking them all morning! HA!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

that is a really cute story!! :)

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers