Wednesday, July 01, 2009

My Kids: A Fish and A Monkey

We spent the morning at a friend's house and I certainly could see the different personalities of my children. I put Jackson in his floaties and he hopped into the pool, swimming off like a fish with his friends (even though the water was very cold!). He really does love to swim and play in the water. On Friday, Dave was off and we all went to the CC pool and he jumped off the diving board several times and loved it! Now this morning, I let Kinsey down to play only to look over at the swingset/fort and see her standing inside. She had climbed up the ladder all by herself to the very top! She is certainly my little monkey, climbing up on anything she can find and getting into EVEYRTHING imaginable! A few weeks ago, she learned how to climb up both levels of ours to the top as well (almost 7 ft. high). She can be a little braver than I would like sometimes! It is amazing how these two very different little people can come from the same parents and live in the same house . . . yes, they do have many similarities too, but I love watching them grow and learning how God has uniquely wired them . . . now just wait until there is a 3rd! : )

No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers