Monday, August 24, 2009

Balloon Fest 2009

My parents, my sister and her family came to visit us to spend Friday and Saturday celebrating my mom's birthday and to enjoy the Balloon Fest. Unfortunately, the windy weather kept the hot air balloons from blowing up, taking off or doing the glow. So it was pretty much a bust . . . though we still had a fun weekend. However, I was not satisfied to have the Balloon Fest just down the road from us and not get to see any hot air balloons (well, more than just the one that they tried to blow up on Friday night). So we went back on Sunday evening to watch them set up the balloons and do their final Balloon Race. It was so beautiful . . . I am so glad we decided to go back!

No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers