Wednesday, September 02, 2009

My Growing Belly: 20 Weeks

Baby #3 is sure growing . . . as you can see! Hard to believe how quickly you show with each baby . . . when I was pregnant with Jackson, I was just now starting to wear maternity clothes. Gee, how things change! I was so good with Jackson and Kinsey about having my picture taken starting at 20 weeks and then every 4 weeks following until the end . . . so I want to try to be as good with this last one! Don't want her to feel neglected : )

Now we just have to find a name for her . . . it may be a while before we come up with one. Jackson was my maiden name, Kinsey is my grandmother's maiden name, so we want this baby to have a special family name too, but also something a little different. So the search begins! Good thing we still have several months!!

We'll keep you posted as things (she) continues to grow!

No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers