Saturday, October 31, 2009

My Growing Belly: 28 Weeks

Things are certainly moving right along . . . hard to believe that tomorrow will be November already!! CRAZY!? And even worse, that Kinsey will be 2 on Friday . . . how is that possible?! Anyway, here is a 28 week picture of me. My doctor's appointment went fine on Thursday . . . Kayleigh was measuring just 1 week ahead (at 29) and her heart rate sounded great 130-140. I had my glucose test and got my rhogam shot (since I'm rh negative). Getting that was a story in and of itself, but thankfully that LONG wait is over and I may not need the second one if she shares mine and Kinsey's blood type. I go back in 3 weeks, on November 18th, at 31 weeks (just the way it worked out with my midwife and her schedule). So the whole crew will come with me then, since they will go ahead and do my 32 week 4D sonogram a week early!! It will be great to see Kayleigh again and even better to find out if the placenta previa issue has corrected itself or what the next several weeks will hold for us.

No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers