Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas Cookies

Kinsey and Jackson loved helping me make Christmas cookies on Thursday morning. Kinsey really liked making the candy cane cut out cookies (mostly the playing in the flour, rolling out of the dough and using the cookie cutter). Jackson LOVED helping by unwrapping 2 whole bags of Hershey Kisses (which I was SO thankful that he loved doing). It was fun spending time and making memories with them. I can remember many years of making Christmas cookies with my mom and now I get to share those memories and traditions with my own kids. Jackson was really excited to make goodies to share with our neighbors and friends, something he can remember us doing last year. It was so funny when he looked up at me while we were making the cookies and we were being silly and he said, "Mommy, you are so silly, you crack me out!" I think he meant, "Crack me up!", but either way it made me giggle . . . so cute! And of course, some of the perks of the job . . . . tasting the cookies!

No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers