Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Still Waiting . . .

We are still waiting for Miss Kayleigh's arrival . . . yes, I'm 39 weeks pregnant today and I am becoming more and more anxious! Jackson even has been asking, "When is Kayleigh going to come? I wish she would come SOON!" I had Jackson at 37 week and Kinsey at 39, so I just assumed with my 3rd that it wouldn't be longer. So as I sit a week from my due date, I am realizing that Kayleigh may decide to stay in the full 40 weeks!

We have been laying low and not doing a lot of running around this past week. I am getting uncomfortable and dragging around a 2 year old and an almost 4 year old to run around town doesn't sound all that appealing. So we have spent a lot of time building with legos, setting up Thomas track for our trains, playing games, puzzles and play-doh and just spending some quality time together before we go from a family of 4 to a family of 5. And of course, I get the opportunity to rest while they are napping in the afternoons . . . a nice bonus for me! : )

Our hospital does not have wireless internet, so we will NOT be posting initial pictures and updates on the blog. Be sure to catch us on Facebook for those first peeks and details of Kayleigh Faith.

So we hope to share news of Kayleigh Faith's arrival VERY soon! But in the meantime, we are still waiting . . .

No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers