Monday, February 14, 2011

My Funny Little Valentines

Happy Valentine's Day 2011!! Now that Kayleigh is very mobile (she took 4 steps last night at our friend's house and even stood up without pulling up on something), trying to capture a picture of all 3 together with everyone looking and smiling is VERY difficult, so here is the best that I could do! I also snapped one of each of them individually and some other candid ones. . . trying to capture their sweet smiles and infectious laughter! 11 years ago today, David asked me to marry him! Hard to believe!! It has been a fun and sometimes wild ride that I'm very blessed to be on! Today we also celebrate my parent's 35th anniversary!! Happy Valentine's Day all!!

No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers