Thursday, July 19, 2007

18 Months

Jackson was 18 months on the 14th. We took him for his well baby checkup on Monday and he was 24 pounds (25%) and 33 1/2 inches tall (80%). I can't believe how big he is getting!!! We had our youth minister and his wife over with their little boy, Levi. Here are a few pictures of them playing in the backyard.

We took Jackson last week to have his 18 month pictures taken. We are suppose to get the cd from our photographer friend this weekend at church. So I will post pictures soon! He has started saying "cheese" every time you pull out a camera . . . it is so funny : )

I had a prenatal appointment on Wednesday. I am measuring right on schedule (23 weeks). Everything was fine. I have to go in for my glucose screening in 3 weeks. And then after my next appointment, she will schedule my follow up ultrasound. They detected that my placenta was "low-lying" at my last ultrasound. My midwife says that it is fairly common and that it usually moves up as the baby grows. But they just want to check it to be sure that I can deliver naturally again.

We are heading to camp in Indiana on Sunday for the week. David has done music for this week for the last 3 years (Matt Willis is one of the deans). We all went last year, but Jackson was only 6 months. So this time he will actually be able to discover and play. I should have a lot to report when we return : )

1 comment:

The Warner Four said...

The picture of the boys and their dads is so cute! Dangerous :) Just kidding, that is really fun. See you tomorrow!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers