Tuesday, July 31, 2007

We Survived!!!

We got back from camp on Friday night and had a great week! We had great weather until late in the week and enjoyed time with some of our old college friends from LCC. And Jackson got to play with some new friends (here he is on the Gator with Addison Willis). He especially enjoyed daily rides on the Gator/golf carts and swimming after lunch in the wading pool. Of course, the day wasn't complete without "playing" the drums before or after one of worship services each day. I wish I had taken my camera with me one of the times he was beating around on them . . . it was too cute! We are all pretty worn out from staying up WAY TOO late and then having to all sleep in one room together for a week. So we are glad to be back in our own beds and rooms!!!!

Oh, and we took this picture of me on Saturday (24 week).

No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers