Thursday, November 06, 2008

Kinsey Grace-1 Year Old

I know I say it every month, but I just can't believe Kinsey is 1 already!!!! It just doesn't seem possible! I took this picture of her in our backyard for her birthday invitations. We have had a busy day, doctors, shots and other errands, so I'm afraid I won't have a chance to get another picture of her today. We go to her 1 year appointment tomorrow afternoon to get the official stats, but at the health department today they said she was 18 1/2 lbs., and 29 inches tall.

Kinsey has 6 teeth and is desperately working on another 1 at the bottom, therefore she has not been herself for the last couple of days. Though when we all sang "Happy Birthday" to her this morning she got a BIG smile on her face! She says "Hi", "UH OH" and "DADA" very well. And does some signing, but not all the time ("more", "please", "eat"). And the most fun, she has been really walking EVERYWHERE for nearly 2 weeks! She gets in all sorts of trouble, but it is so fun watching her walk around all by herself. We will be celebrating with friends and family next weekend with a pink daisy party!

2 comments:

Gretchen Magruder said...

oh, what a beautiful picture!!!

Nate, Michelle, Trent, Dylan and Aliya said...

What a perfect picture!!!! I never knew how fast time could pass until I had children. She is beautiful and I hope you have a wonderful time at her party!!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers