Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A little about Dave . . . .

I usually only write things about the kids, but thought I better post a picture of Dave's prize from Friday morning (11/7). He was very excited to finally get a deer with his bow . . . even though I find these pictures little disgusting, here it is!

And he has been spending a little time in the slammer : ) Not really, this was a picture from Harvest Fest (11/1) at our church. It was one of the fundraisers for the Rapha House (safe house for women being rescued from sex-trafficking). But it is still a funny picture!

He has been busy around the house replacing our garage door and building a baby doll cradle for Kinsey's 1st birthday. I'll post pictures of the finished product after her birthday party on Saturday.

3 comments:

Nate, Michelle, Trent, Dylan and Aliya said...

Way to go Dave!!! I can't say that I have ever killed anything myself (minus a few bugs), but I know men take pride in moments like this!!!! Congrats!

Jessica said...

Awesome! Glad he got one!
We look forward to seeing you guys Sat.!

Anonymous said...

How will you fix it for us to eat Kristin. Next time Dave hold it by the neck so we can actually see the antlers:) You know I'm proud of you buddy.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers