Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Can I take a picture?

Jackson came to me yesterday morning after Sesame Street was over and said, "Can I use the camera to take a picture of you and Kinsey?" Not something he has ever asked to do . . . . so I asked why and wondered what he was up to. I asked if they talked about that on Sesame Street and he said yes, still unclear on all of that since I was doing laundry during part of it.
So I decided, that could be fun and told him he could with supervision. He took pictures of EVERYTHING!!! He kept saying, "Say Cheese!" and would tell us where to stand and what to do. He got rather bossy by the end : ) But there were a few that were actually pretty good . . . here are 2 of my favorites. So maybe we have a future photographer on our hands??? Or just a picture-holic like mom and dad!!

No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers