Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Jackson-3 Years Old

How is it possible that Jackson is already 3!!! It still feels like he should be my little baby, but as he reminds me everyday with his new found independence that he certainly is no longer a baby, but a "Big Boy"! He is an excitable bundle of energy and so much fun! The funny things he says and hilarious stories at this age are so great. I try to remember to write them down so I won't forget. He still loves his St. Louis Cardinals and loves to put on his baseball cap and pretend to be one of the players. He loves Cars and Thomas the train . . . which keep him busy playing for hours! And has really become quite the rock star recently, which we get a kick out of!!! He always asks to sing and play music on the stage at church. In fact, the other day, he took his "bat guitar" (he pretends his Fredbird baseball bat is a guitar) and went into his room and hollered at me to come in. I went in and he said, "Mom, sit down, this is my church", he hopped up on his bed, "this is my stage, I'm going to rock out and sing Jesus songs". So needless to say, David has been working on me for a while to get him his own real guitar for his birthday, so that he can start learning from his daddy! And as much of a sponge as he was over the Christmas season, picking up songs and memorizing everything he heard, I had to give in!

No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers