Saturday, May 02, 2009

The Things Kids Say . . .

A couple funny things Jackson has said this past week . . . I am blogging them because I don't want to forget!

On the way to Effingham today, we pointed out the giant cross along the interstate. And we hear him say from the backseat, "Did a really HUGE Jesus die on that cross?"

The other night before bed we read the story of Sodom and Gomorrah out of his Children's Bible, he was very intrigued with Lot's wife who was turned into a statue of salt. He asked lots of questions about why this happened to her, I tried to explain it was because she did not obey God and that was her consequence for making a bad choice. So the next day, Kinsey was not obeying me and I hear him say, "Mommy, Kinsey is going to turn into salt because she is not obeying you!"

No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers