Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Kinsey-isms

Kinsey says some of the funniest and sweetest things sometimes . . . here are a few lately.

"Oh, Mommy, you're SO sweet!"

I told Kinsey I had a headache, she responded, "Mommy, let me sing a song for you and that will make you feel better!" She proceeded to break out in song . . . something she was just making up as she went along!

"When I eat these pink muffins, I'll turn into PINKALICIOUS!!"

She runs around quoting "Fancy Nancy" a lot . . . "Ooo la la, my family is posh!!"

When she gets upset about something, especially her brother, "RRRR . . . I am NOT happy with you right now!!!"

At a funeral visitation, "When I get big, like her, I'm going to lay in one of those and and I'll get to go see Jesus too."

And my favorite words . . ."Mommy, can I snuggle with you?"

No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers