Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving

Some highlights from Thanksgiving weekend . . . here is Pilgrim Jackson holding his craft stating "things he is thankful for" from preschool on Wednesday. The list: Christmas bears, stuffed animals, Mom and Sisters. There is one feather blank and he told me when he got home that was for Daddy!! On Thanksgiving Day, we had lunch at my Aunt Connie's (my dad's sister). The kids had a ball playing with Ellie and Lincoln. Here are Lincoln and Kinsey watching Toy Story 3 together (she thinks she is Jessie in the pink cowgirl hat). I can't imagine the conversations happening at that kid's table : ) Kayleigh LOVED her 1st Thanksgiving . . . she couldn't shovel it in fast enough . . . turkey, homemade noodles (my favorite!!! Thanks Grandma!!), mashed potatoes, rolls . . . she loved it ALL!! I kept cutting it up and putting it on her tray until I finally got the "all done" sign from her . . . I think she ate 30 minutes straight!! We had leftovers at my other Aunt Connie's (my mom's sister) for supper. We were totally stuffed, as usual, and the kids were completely EXHAUSTED but it was great getting to visit with family!!


No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers