Thursday, August 23, 2007

Another Ultrasound--28 Weeks

We had a follow up ultrasound this morning. They were checking to be sure that my placenta was no longer "low lying" (if it had not moved I would have to have a c-section). Fortunately, it appears that it has moved and I should not have any problems!!! HOORAY!! I haven't heard results yet on my 3 hour glucose screen, but I have a dr. appointment on Wednesday so I should at least know then. Here are a few pictures of Kinsey Grace (they did reconfirm that yes, indeed we are having a girl, just in case you were wondering). There is one of her foot, face, and her profile . . . good luck figuring all of that out : ) At least it was easier this time, since she looks more like a baby and less like a little alien!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

kinsey grace is a beautiful name!!! loving it...

Jarretts said...

THANKS!! : )

The Warner Four said...

She's beautiful! Love, Court

The Young Circus said...

Yea!! I can't wait to meet her! I love the pictures!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers