Friday, August 17, 2007

Kinsey's Room

We are decorating Kinsey's room with red daisies and denim (using the same bedding and paint job from when it was Jackson's room). David took a picture of one of the daisies we will be using in her room and put together this picture to use as a wall hanging. It turned out GREAT!! We had it printed tonight at Sam's as a 16x20 poster.

In other news . . . Jackson had his 1st night in his BIG BOY bed last night! He did really good, just a little scared of the BIG bed when he first laid down. He only cried for a few minutes and then did his normal tossing and turning before falling to sleep. However, at 3:30 this morning he fell out of the end of the bed (not footboard) . . . OOPS! But David put him back in and he slept until morning. He even woke up before David got up this morning and just laid in his bed until he got him : ) YEAH!!! His nap went pretty well this afternoon too . . . . so hopefully we are off to a smooth transition!!

Also, I failed my 1 hour glucose screening for gestational diabetes, so I had the VERY FUN 3 hour version this morning early. So hopefully I pass this one!! I'll keep you all posted!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Oh I remember the 3 hour test. I'm pretty sure I threw up all day afterwards! How did you do? And, what color did you have to drink?

Jarretts said...

I haven't got my results yet! But I got yummy orange . . . at least it was cold and with a straw : )

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers