Thursday, November 01, 2007

38 Weeks

I had a dr. appointment on Wednesday morning. She did the exam and said that I was already dilated to 2 cm and 60-70% effaced. And her guess is that Kinsey is already around 8 lbs. (FYI: she was within 2 oz. on guessing Jackson's weight--so she is pretty good). I don't want to have a 10 lb. baby, so we are VERY anxious for her arrival! I did have some contractions last night, but then they slowed down and stopped before I went to bed. And we have had a few more signs of things today, so my body is getting ready for her to come but she is NOT here yet!!! So hopefully we will have something to report over the weekend at some point . . . the sooner the better! : )

No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers