Saturday, November 10, 2007

Kinsey Update

Just a quick update on how we are doing . . . . We got home on Thursday around 1:30 pm. Jackson was anxious to see us and actually wanted to hold Kinsey. He has been really sweet with her, which we are thankful for. Kinsey has been nursing well and sleeping good. She actually slept last night from 11:30-4:30 am and then 5-8:30 am, when I woke her up to eat! I didn't sleep so well because I was up checking on her several times to be sure she was ok and breathing : ) Of course, if by some miracle she does that again tonight I will definitely SLEEP! Here are a few new pictures. We will be down in TH from Wednesday night to Saturday afternoon. So if you are down that way and want to come by, just call my parents and we would love to share Kinsey with you!



2 comments:

Sarah said...

Glad things are going well! And it looks like she'll be a good sleeper for you too! I LOVE the picture of her with the sun shining on her lovely little face! :) All the best in the crazy months!

Anonymous said...

Kristin, She is so beautiful..Jackson looks like a good big brother. I'm sure you are much busier this time around, so I am glad to hear she's a sleeper too. Take it as easy as you can and enjoy every second!!
Congratulations again!!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers