Monday, November 05, 2007

No Baby Yet!

Well, there really is nothing to report. But I felt that I should report that there is nothing new to report : ) We are anxiously awaiting Kinsey's arrival. Of course, I wanted her to wait until after the last weekend in October, but I didn't mean she had to wait this long! I have EVERYTHING ready, so I started packing boxes today for moving because I'm running out of busy work to keep my mind off of it. I also went to the grocery store today and stocked up on a few more things. I have pretty much been nesting for the past 3-4 weeks, so I really have EVERYTHING done!

We did have an open house yesterday, but only two people stopped in and neither was actually looking for themselves. So we'll try it again next Sunday and see if we have any better luck. We have had two other people call this past week and set up a time to come see it. But nobody overly interested yet!

So we figure everything will all happen at once!! : ) God has directed us in this whirlwind journey so far and we trust that he will continue to be faithful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

isn't that just like a typical girl to keep us all waiting!?!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers