Thursday, April 24, 2008

In the mind of a 2 year old . . . .

It is kind of hard to see, but this is our sidewalk artwork from this morning. Jackson wanted me to draw a picture of our "new house". And then I suggested that we draw a picture of our family, Daddy, Mommy, Jackson & Kinsey. Then he said "put Mr. Chris here". Well, Mr. Chris is our realtor (and an elder at our church) who has been showing us many, many houses over the last 6-7 months. So I drew Mr. Chris! (he is to the left of the house) I guess in the mind of a 2 year old, he has been with us everytime we have looked for new houses. And should be apart of the picture like the rest of us!

2 comments:

Bill said...

Is Mr. Chris going to live with you guys in the new house?

Jarretts said...

Sorry! I don't think so : )

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers