Friday, April 30, 2010

Today's Headlines: Kayleigh cut her 1st tooth!

Our 3 month old cut her 1st tooth! WHAT!? Dave said he could feel a knot on Kayleigh's gums about 2 weeks ago and I thought he was crazy. But then I felt it and I discovered he wasn't. However, I thought maybe it would take her a month or two to actually have it break through, especially since she is SO young! But NO, this morning after I fed her, I discovered a little white tooth peeking out! I can't quite get her to open her mouth for a picture, but I thought this picture of shock would have to do : ) Hope this doesn't mean she will have a mouthful before I'm finished nursing her!! YIKES!

1 comment:

Steven said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers